cabal (plural cabals)
- A usually secret exclusive organization of individuals gathered for a nefarious purpose.
- The cabal is plotting to take over the world.
- A secret plot.
- The cabal to destroy the building was foiled by federal agents.
- An identifiable group within the tradition of Discordianism.
- Some episkoposes have a one-man cabal. Some work together. Some never do explain. - from the Principia Discordia
5 letters in word "cabal": A A B C L.
No anagrams for cabal found in this word list.
Words found within cabal: